3.10.11

About

Hello dears, greetings. I, as you can imagine, am a vegetarian cook.

Yes, the varieties are limited,
the main course is either eggplant or potato,
so use a few delicate herbs n spices,
and make a delightful feast of even a tomato.

My cuisine revolves around the north indian cultures,
with a few splashes of the south;
the desserts are soft and eggless too,
and the drinks are nectar to the mouth.

The recipes are on soups and snacks,
and on salads & mains;
I feature only the dishes I have loved
to make over and over again.

They are delicious, my dears,
so let the frying pans sizzle,
and the oven bells ring;
get the dining room all lit up,
and to all your neighbors bring,
a shared meal of flavor and love.

And oh yes, if you do want to contact me, then send a quick email at sulochana.skm@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment